tenminutewill.co.uk - Full Details of our Service.
To many people, visiting a Solicitor is viewed as
a daunting, expensive, time-consuming process which they'd rather put off -
which may explain why an alarming 7 out of 10 UK adults haven't
made a Will (and even fewer have made a
Lasting Power of Attorney).
If you are one of those 7 out of 10, consider whether you want a state of affairs whereby after your death
- your spouse receives only a fraction of your assets
- children or grandchildren receive assets on terms you may not like
- no guardians have been appointed for your children and who looks after them is decided by the courts
- non-blood relatives, friends or cohabiting partners are completely excluded
- tax liabilities and administration expenses are increased
- if your spouse has to go into care, your assets can be seized to pay the bill
Alternatively, you can do something about it right now, in just a few minutes, at a fixed cost, without having to visit a solicitor, and at your own speed.
At tenminutewill.co.uk you can write and print off your own Will in around 10 minutes for just £24.99+VAT for a Single Will and £41.65+VAT for a Mirror Will.
Additionally, if you are an un-married couple, you can save up to £130,000 in Inheritance Tax by making a pair of Discretionary Trust Wills for £82.99+VAT.
Finally, to protect the management of your affairs whilst you are alive, we also offer a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) product starting at just £41.65+VAT, with a £8.32+VAT discount if you purchase your LPA(s) with your Will(s).
If you have found more competitive pricing than ours anywhere on the Internet then please click here
How our service works
- To make just a Will or a Will and an LPA, click on the link at the bottom of this page or any of the links saying ‘Write your Will now’ or click here.
- To make just an LPA on its own, click on the ‘Make an LPA Only’ link on the left-hand side of this page or click here.
3. We'll then show you a summary online and in plain English of exactly what the contents of your Will (and/or LPA) will be - with absolutely no obligation to buy. If you're not sure you've got everything exactly right, you can either go back and make changes or save your details and log off and come back later, without making any payment.
4. When you decide to purchase your Will (and/or LPA), you are offered the opportunity: -
(a) to select which document(s) you want to purchase and
(b) as an additional option, to have your documents printed, bound, and posted to you.
(c) as a further option, to subscribe to our Document Storage Service
5. When you have made your selection, you can pay straight away on our Secure Payment Server and you'll receive your documents immediately in Adobe Acrobat format so you can save them electronically and re-print them as many times as you want.
6. Your Legal Document Package will include:-
(a) Your Will and/or LPA
(b) Instructions on how to properly execute the important signing/witnessing process
(c) All of the supporting documents your Executors (and/or Attorneys) will need.
7. A Professional Willwriter will then review your document(s) and, if necessary, suggest any alterations that you should make.
8. If you have purchased the printing/binding/posting service, your Legal Document Package (suitably corrected, if necessary) will also arrive no more than 28 days later in the post.
9. You must sign and witness your document(s). Until you do, they are not legal.
10. If you have subscribed to our Document Storage Service, you will receive a Document Envelope into which you simply insert your signed documents. You then seal it and mail it back to the address supplied, and can rest assured that your documents are then 100% safe. You pay a small fee if you want to retrieve your Document Envelope for updates (£41.65+VAT), but other than that you pay nothing other than the small annual fee. You also get a Free Probate Helpline straight away. Click here for more details.
11. Finally, if and when you need to revise your Will (and/or LPA) then you can do so as many times as you want free of charge for 60 days after purchase (and thereafter at a discount of 20%).
What's more, for every friend that you refer to us who makes a purchase you get 2 free 're-checks' (value minimum £24.98+VAT) credited to your account - so in effect even the £12.49+VAT (per document) can be avoided.
In summary, tenminutewill.co.uk’s service offers you everything you need: -
- A quick, easy drafting process with online help and support
- A free preview of what you’re going to get before you buy
- A choice of electronic or electronic and hardcopy delivery
- Every document purchased is checked by a qualified professional
- A comprehensive package of supporting documentation
- Unlimited free re-writes for 60 days
- A 20% discount on further re-writes
- You get the option to store your documents in a secure facility
If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To Make a Will